Welcome to the British Society of Dental Sleep Medicine
We aim to enhance the quality of life of those suffering from sleep disorders through dental sleep medicine.
What do we do?
- We provide a wealth of information on snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA).
- We advise on treatment options for the public, patients and healthcare professionals.
- We promote discussion on dental sleep medicine.
- We offer dental sleep medicine courses and qualifications.
Join the BSDSM
- Members’ Day – free for all BSDSM members
- Listing in the ‘find a dentist’ section of the BSDSM website (launching soon)
- Access to documentation for use in practice found on the members section of the website
- Reduced course fees for future BSDSM courses and events
- Support network of colleagues
- If you have have completed a BSDSM Introductory Course you will be flagged as a trained member on the website