Essentials of Dental Sleep Medicine 2021 – Panthera Dental Academy
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
5 Verifiable CPD points
Course aims & learning outcomes
- Understanding sleep disordered breathing
- Understanding treatment options for snoring and OSA
- How to set up referral pathways and multidisciplinary teams
- Implementing a screening protocol (and medico legal considerations)
- Assessing patients for treatment with mandibular repositioning devices (MRDs)
- Consideration of TJM and TMD
- MRD customisations and prescription
- Extraoral and intraoral examination with data capture
- Digital workflow
- Hands on session – digital and manual impressions and protrusive bite registration
A mix of evidence-based guidance and hands-on practice, this course provides a comprehensive introduction to dental sleep medicine that helps dentists to begin offering treatment with mandibular repositioning devices (MRDs) in their practice.
This course is sponsored by Pantnera Sleep and delivered by Dr Aditi Desai at the British Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine in London and Dr Dermot Canavan in Dublin.
The course fee includes 1 hour of post-training support.
Venue: Royal Society of Medicine
Venue Phone: 020 7290 2900
Venue Website: https://www.rsm.ac.uk/about-us/contact-us.aspxAddress: